Do you ever feel overwhelmed, under-nurtured, or just plain tired?
Do you ever want to let go, kick back or head for the hills?
What would life be like if you could reconnect with your passion, your purpose, your feminine power?
What would you say if I told you that’s it’s all just a few cycles away?
Circle of One: The Art of Becoming a Self-Centered Woman is the user friendly guide you’ve been yearning for to help you reconnect with that feminine power that has always been yours, inside of you, at your Center.
It’s startling to me, that in my 12 years of coaching, I’ve worked with hundreds of women who simply don’t take the time, feel they deserve the time, or even know how to practice the art of self-care. In fact, all my work with clients now begins by teaching them how to create a foundation of what I call “sacred Self-centeredness“.
Yes… I’m talking about becoming SELF- Centered. With grace and passion. A radical idea.
Being SELF- Centered does NOT mean being selfish.
How can you provide all the love and support your family needs, if you don’t have a strong Center?
How can you be your best at work, when you’re operating from an empty core?
How can you embrace your most divinely feminine SELF, without a vibrant Circle of One at your soul-center?
The answer is—you can’t.
EVERY woman needs a strong Center, and Circle of One: The Art of Becoming a Self-Centered Woman will help you develop yours.
Journey back to the Center of your SELF by honoring the Sacred Circle within.
In Circle of One, you will learn how to:
- Re-connect with the cycles of the Divine Feminine, in synch with the rhythms of nature
- Flow through the natural stages of change: Release, Retreat, Rebirth–not your grade school 3 R’s!
- Embrace and embody your ancient feminine wisdom, creating a vibrant, soul-full practice for the present.
- Move out from your re-charged Circle of One to make a meaningful impact in the world.
Circle of One offers fun and powerful practices to nurture your spirit and feed your soul:
- Journaling for Self-Reflection and deeper awareness
- Creating Sacred Space — any time, any place.
- Engaging in Sacred Play, every day
- Crafting simple rituals to honor loss and sustain us in challenging times
- Celebrating special occasions with meaningful, magical ceremonies
- Developing a rite-minded routine of ongoing Self-care
Come back to your Center. Embrace your Divine Feminine.