Need a Speaker?
- I started my career in the corporate world, giving presentations in the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, for large corporations and small businesses, mostly educating them about their retirement programs and employee benefit plans. Nowadays, I get to tailor my workshops and talks to my audience and address a wide range of topics.
- All presentations are designed to be highly interactive with an emphasis on integrating the whole person at work and at home.
Deborah is available for Keynotes, Workshops and Lunch-and-Learn presentations. To book a Speaking engagement, please call (212) 665-9660 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. We’ll be happy to customize a speech that’s just right for your group!
See Deb speaking on the video below:
.Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMav4dq20tM State of Now #140health Exploring the State of: Health, Wellness, Fitness and Food 8-minute talk from State of NOW / #140conference, produced by Jeff Pulver, social media entrepreneur (https://twitter.com/jeffpulver)
.Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMav4dq20tM
State of Now
Exploring the State of:
Health, Wellness, Fitness and Food
8-minute talk from State of NOW / #140conference, produced by Jeff Pulver, social media entrepreneur (https://twitter.com/jeffpulver)
“Deborah is a highly skilled and spirited speaker. She is a communicator who engages the audience and promotes exploration and inquiry in the most energized way. I have known her through her incredibly popular workshops in all topics related to career transitions and the world of work, as well as her large forum speeches where she had the ability to speak to each person in the audience in the most personally meaningful way. Deborah has presence, humor and connects with the needs of her audience.” Eva Har-Even, Former SVP at Manchester, Founder and President of Wise Leaders Inc.
“When it comes to warmth, presence, and meaningful message, Deborah Roth tops the list! I love watching Deborah handle her audience, because it’s done with care and truth. No one goes away undernourished!” Amy Dorn Kopelan, Executive Director, COACH ME Inc. and President Bedlam Entertainment
Here’s a sampling of topics:
- A Spirited Approach to Career Transition
- Leading with Spirit
- Bring your Authentic Self to Work
- Monthly Morale Magic: Stress Busters & Morale Boosters
- Seasonal Wisdom for the Urban Professional
- How to Leverage your Right Brain at Work
- Creating Healthy Work-Life Integration
- Managing Life’s Big Changes
- Get Swamped by your Passion
- Creating Sacred Space at Work and Home
- Conscious Dating for Singles
- Partners in Life for Pre-Committed and Pre-Marital Couples
- Conscious Mating for Married Couples
- Radical Self Care for Women Executives
- The Feminine Face of Change
- Spirited Women: Living a Bold, Bodacious, Soul-full Life!
- Wholly Women: Women’s Cycles and Nature’s Rhythms for Mind/Body/Spirit Wholeness
- Circle of One: The Art of Becoming a SELF-centered woman
Deborah Roth, MA, PCC
Spiritual Life Design Strategist, Interfaith Minister
Circle of One: The Art of Becoming a SELF-Centered Woman (TO ORDER, go to: www.SpiritedLiving.com/co)
The Authentic Woman Playbook: Discovering your Divine Feminine (TO ORDER, go to www.SpiritedLiving.com/books)
“Co-creating success and fulfillment in your life, work, and relationships, while keeping the mind/body/spirit connection flowing.”