Yearning for a strong and long-lasting love & life partner with whom to have a fulfilling and honest relationship. Let’s talk about the LOVE in your life, how you can attract more of it, or transform your current relationship to reflect your highest vision.
Are you single and ready to attract your life partner NOW? Are you in a serious, but not-yet-committed relationship and wondering, “Is this THE ONE? Should I be with this person for the rest of my life?” Are you in a good, solid, committed relationship (i.e. legally or symbolically partnered) and need a “tune-up” or just want to take your relationship to the next level?
Most of us yearn for a strong and long-lasting love, and a life partner with whom we will have a fulfilling and honest relationship. Let’s talk about the LOVE in your life, how you can attract more of it, or transform it to reflect your highest vision.
Why Relationship Coaching?
Consider, for a moment, some recent, sobering facts about marriage and divorce:
- The marriage rate is decreasing, and is at its lowest in 30 years.
- While the exact divorce rate is a matter of debate, experts agree that somewhere between 40 and 60% of all marriages will end in divorce, and that for every marriage there is about one divorce
- The percentage of young adults who say that having a good marriage is extremely important to them is increasing (94% in one study).
- 43% of first marriages end within 15 years.
- 39% of remarriages end within 10 years.
- More than 85% of all adults marry at least once.
I’d say the verdict is in: it’s time to do a serious re-assessment of the way we approach relationships and marriage in this day and age. I don’t believe there is such a thing as a “perfect marriage”, yet it seems that we all continue to strive to first meet the “perfect” partner, then count on them to make us complete throughout our shared lifetimes.
I can tell you from direct experience – 35+ years in a dynamic, constantly growth-producing marriage – that there are no simple formulas or easy tricks. But I do know as I look around that there is so much more we could be doing to pro-actively prepare ourselves for the most enlightened, successful relationships possible, and once in them, to continually deepen and expand ourselves, our partners, and that mysterious third entity, the partnership itself.
Spirited Living™ Relationship Coaching
In addition to the “regular” packages I offer for ongoing coaching (see the Career/Life Coaching page), I’m also certified through the Relationship Coaching Institute to offer the following programs for singles and couples:
Conscious Dating Self Discovery And Readiness (CDSDR) Tele-Series
This program is available for anyone who is single and looking for a life partner, or unclear about their current relationship. Working through a series of powerful exercises in the specially designed CDSDR workbook, you will:
- Create a vision of what you want for your life and your relationship
- Develop a relationship plan, including your requirements, needs, and wants
- Develop an attraction plan, outlining specific actions you will take to find your ideal partner
- Begin to put your plan into action
The CDSDR Program can be incorporated into any of my regular individual tele-coaching packages (see the Career/ Life Coaching page). It is also offered on an ongoing basis through in-person, interactive group workshops in New York City, and via Tele-conferencing. Both formats include a 140-page workbook and a 30 minute follow-up coaching session.
Email me for the start date of the next CDSDR Program, or to begin individual relationship coaching (please write “CDSDR Program” in the subject line).
Partners in Life (PIL) program for Pre-committed and Pre-marital Couples
The “Partners in Life” (PIL) program is a structured 6-week program to help pre-committed and pre-marital couples make good long-term relationship choices. It is the counterpart to Conscious Dating for Singles (CDSDR) program and like the CDSDR program, PIL is a tangible, time-limited service designed for couples who are motivated to take action and ready to do the homework necessary to uncover their relationship goals.
In the Partners in Life program, you will:
- Learn cutting-edge relationship tools, skills, and concepts to get what you really want in your life and relationships.
- Identify and address trouble sports in your relationship and prevent them from becoming unmanageable.
- Become empowered, clear, conscious and intentional in your relationship.
- Develop sustainable and increasing love, trust, intimacy, and connection.
The PIL program is offered privately either in person or over the telephone at my regular coaching rates. Follow-up coaching is also available to learn advanced skills, address relationship challenges, and implement the skills and tools learned in the program.
Email me if you’re interested in beginning the PIL exploration – please write “PIL Program” in the subject area.
Marriage Mastery Coaching for Married Couples
The focus of Marriage Mastery Coaching is to empower couples to create (or re-create) and sustain the most fulfilling, supportive, emotionally-healthy marriage possible. We draw from a toolkit of practical exercises and processes based on the couples’ specific needs… it is not offered as a step-by-step program like the CDSDR or PIL programs are, but rather as an ongoing coaching partnership for as long as the couple deems necessary.
In Marriage Mastery Coaching, you will:
- Identify the Core Relationship Competencies needed to sustain & improve your relationship
- Learn how to solve challenges and overcome the gridlock of perpetual issues
- Re-kindle romance by turning toward each other and nurturing your mutual fondness and admiration
- Create a deeper sense of shared meaning and intimacy
Couples Coaching is offered privately either in person or over the telephone in 60-minute calls/sessions, as outlined on the Career/Life Coaching page. Please email me me if you’re interested in exploring Conscious Couples coaching and write “Couples Coaching” in the subject area.
Deborah Roth, MA, PCC
Spiritual Life Design Strategist, Interfaith Minister