Discover what Deborah Roth can
bring to do for share with your next event.
Deb started her career in the corporate world, giving presentations in the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors. Speaking for both large corporations and small businesses. She spoke and educated participants about their retirement programs and employee benefit plans.
Now she loves to tailor her workshops and speaking engagements to her specific audiences. Covering a wide range of topics, making them highly interactive with an emphasis on integrating the whole person at work and at home.
Connect with her today!
Available for Keynotes, Workshops and Lunch-and-Learn presentations.
Creating Sacred Space for Transformative Living
8-minute talk from State of NOW / #140conference, produced by Jeff Pulver, social media entrepreneur.
- A Spirited Approach to Career Transition
- Leading with Spirit
- Bring your Authentic Self to Work
- Monthly Morale Magic: Stress Busters & Morale Boosters
- Seasonal Wisdom for the Urban Professional
- How to Leverage your Right Brain at Work
- Creating Healthy Work-Life Integration
- Managing Life’s Big Changes
- Get Swamped by your Passion
- Creating Sacred Space at Work and Home
- Conscious Dating for Singles
- Partners in Life for Pre-Committed and Pre-Marital Couples
- Conscious Mating for Married Couples
- Radical Self Care for Women Executives
- The Feminine Face of Change
- Spirited Women: Living a Bold, Bodacious, Soul-full Life!
- Wholly Women: Women’s Cycles and Nature’s Rhythms for Mind/Body/Spirit Wholeness
- Circle of One: The Art of Becoming a SELF-centered woman