In addition to the “regular” packages I offer for ongoing coaching(see the Career/Life Transition Coaching page), I’m also certified through a terrific coach trainingprogram called the “Relationship Coaching Institute” to offer the following programs for singles and couples:
Consider, for a moment, some recent, sobering facts about marriage and divorce:
- The marriage rate is decreasing, and is at its lowest in 30 years.
- While the exact divorce rate is a matter of debate, experts agree that somewhere between40 and 60% of all marriages will end in divorce, and that for every marriage there is about one divorce.
- The percentage of young adults who say that having a good marriage is extremely important to them is increasing (94% in one study).
- 43% of first marriages end within 15 years.
- 39% of remarriages end within 10 years.
- More than 85% of all adults marry at least once.
I’d say the verdict is in: it’s time to do a serious re-assessment of the way we approach relationships and marriage in this day and age. I don’t believe there is such a thing as a “perfect marriage”, yet it seems that we all continue to strive to first meet the “perfect” partner, then count on them to make us complete throughout our shared lifetimes.
I can tell you from direct experience – 30+ years in a dynamic, constantly growth-producing marriage – that there are no simple formulas or easy tricks. But I do know as I look around that there is so much more we could be doing to pro-actively prepre ourselves for the most enlightened, successful relationships possible, and once in them, to continually deepen and expand ourselves, our partners, and that mysterious third entity, the partnership itself.
5 Stages of Relationship Coaching
1. Readiness Coaching for singles addresses the questions: “Who am I?” “What do I want?” and “How do I get what I want?”.
** To determine YOUR readiness quotient – CLICK HERE to take the “Relationship Readiness Review for Singles”
2. Attraction Coaching focuses on effective dating skills and activities including where and how to meet potential life partners.
** CLICK HERE to find out about the “10 Principles of Conscious Dating”
3. Pre-Commitment Coaching helps new couples be conscious and objective about the future of their relationship.
** CLICK HERE to read about the “Benefits of Committed Relationships”
4. Couples Coaching helps a committed couple to co-create a functional Life Partnership.
** CLICK HERE to discover the “Top 5 Communication Tips for Couples”
5. Bliss Coaching helps a committed couple with a functional relationship deepen their emotional intimacy, trust, love, and connection.
** CLICK HERE to remember the “Elements of a Healthy Relationship”
Spirited Living™ Relationship Coaching
In addition to the “regular” packages I offer for ongoing coaching (see the Career/Life Transition Coaching page), I’m also certified through a terrific coach training program called the “Relationship Coaching Institute” to offer the following programs for singles and couples:
Conscious Dating for Singles
If you are single and looking for a Life Partner or unclear about your current relationship, this program is for you!
CONSCIOUS DATING SELF DISCOVERY AND READINESS (CDSDR) TELE-SERIES
This program is available for anyone who is single and looking for a life partner, or unclear about their current relationship. Working through a series of powerful exercises in the specially designed ReSTS workbook, you will:
- Create a vision of what you want for your life and your relationship
- Develop a relationship plan, including your requirements, needs, and wants
- Develop an attraction plan, outlining specific actions you will take to find your ideal partner
- Begin to put your plan into action
The CDSDR Program can be incorporated into any of my regular individual tele-coaching packages (see the Career/ Life Transition Coaching page). It is also offered on an ongoing basis through in-person, interactive group workshops in New York City, and via Tele-conferencing. Both formats include a 140-page workbook and a 30 minute follow-up coaching session.
Partners in Life (PIL) program for Pre-committed and Pre-marital Couples
The “Partners in Life” (PIL) program is a structured 6-week program to help pre-committed and pre-marital couples make good long-term relationship choices. It is the counterpart to Conscious Dating for Singles (CDSDR) program and like the CDSDR program, PIL is a tangible, time-limited service designed for couples who are motivated to take action and ready to do the homework necessary to uncover their relationship goals.
In the Partners in Life program, you will:
- Learn cutting-edge relationship tools, skills, and concepts to get what you really want in your life and relationships.
- Identify and address trouble sports in your relationship and prevent them from becoming unmanageable.
- Become empowered, clear, conscious and intentional in your relationship.
- Develop sustainable and increasing love, trust, intimacy, and connection.
The PIL program is offered privately either in person or over the telephone at my regular coaching rates. Follow-up coaching is also available to learn advanced skills, address relationship challenges, and implement the skills and tools learned in the program.
Email me if you’re interested in beginning the PIL exploration – please write “PIL Program” in the subject area.
Conscious Relationship Coaching for Married Couples
The focus of Conscious Relationship Coaching is to empower couples to create (or re-create) and sustain the most fulfilling, supportive, emotionally-healthy marriage possible – this is what we call “Bliss Coaching”! We draw from a toolkit of processes and practical exercises based on the couples specific needs… it is not offered as a step-by-step program like the CDS or PIL programs are, but rather as ongoing coaching relationship for as long as the couple deems necessary.
In Conscious Couples Coaching, you will:
- Identify the Core Relationship Competencies need to sustain and improve your relationship
- Learn how to solve challenges and overcome the gridlock of perpetual issues
- Re-kindle romance by turning toward each other and nurturing your mutual fondness and admiration
- Create a deeper sense of shared meaning and intimacy
Couples Coaching is offered privately either in person or over the telephone in 60-minute calls/sessions, as outlined on the Career/Life Transition Coaching page. Please email me if you’re interested in exploring Conscious Couples coaching and write “Couples Coaching” in the subject area.
Deborah Roth, MA, PCC
Spiritual Life Design Strategist, Interfaith Minister
Circle of One: The Art of Becoming a SELF-Centered Woman (TO ORDER, go to: www.SpiritedLiving.com/co)
The Authentic Woman Playbook: Discovering your Divine Feminine (TO ORDER, go to www.SpiritedLiving.com/books)
“Co-creating success and fulfillment in your life, work, and relationships, while keeping the mind/body/spirit connection flowing.”